Holiday Card FAQ
We are thrilled to share our semi-custom holiday cards with you! We have partnered with some very talented artists, and are very excited to share their beautiful work, along with some designs of our own.
Here are a few helpful answers + links:
- One complimentary, digital proof is included in every holiday card order. We'll hold your order until we have your approval to print.
- Every card is designed + printed for you, so no designs will "sell out"
- We will be taking orders until Friday December 10. Any orders placed after this may be proofed, printed & shipped in January.
- If you do not have a photo yet but want to place your order now, that is great! Just be sure to include that detail with your order so we will know to hold the order.
- If you are adhering your photos yourself, just leave the photo file upload blank, and we will proof your design with space for a photo.
- We are offering full recipient address printing as the production schedule allows.
- Letterpress or Foil Stamped cards require a photo physically printed + adhered to the card. You'll see photo printing and cutting options in the drop-down menu before adding to your cart.
- If you would like to add custom text or a photo to side 2, click here!
- If you would like to upgrade your paper to a double-thick weight, please click here!
Thank you for letting us help with your holiday cards this year!
The Essential Market Team