holiday card | specialty printing | boots | carrie & seash
- Our stock paper is Crane's Lettra 110#
- Double-thick, 220# upgrade available upon request for +50% additional cost.
- Due to the specialty print method of this card, photo printing is not included.
- If you would like to have your photo digitally printed on the card with your verbiage letterpress or foil stamped, please reach out for additional pricing.
- Photo assembly is not included. If physical photos are ordered, we will print + cut to size and send them before your cards arrive
HOW TO ORDER
- Please select your quantity, print method and envelope option above
- Then choose your ink color and any add ons, as well as enter all personalization before adding to your cart
- You will receive a complimentary proof within 5 business days of placing your order. Your cards will be not be printed until you approve your proof.
- One minor revision is included with all orders. Additional revisions will be provided for $5 each.
Cards will be shipped within 15-20 business days
Letterpress is an over-500-year-old relief printing technique which uses a printing press. Presses are between 80-100 year old and the result is absolutely exquisite. Letterpress uses a unique plate created in your custom design which is inked and pressed against the paper. This results i your design leaving a beautiful indention into the paper in whichever ink you choose.
Foil is similar to the letterpress process, using high heat to transfer the foil to the paper. It has a slight relief and texture, although not quite as significant as letterpress. Foil is a great option for metallic ink, or colored paper. Our stock colors include gold, silver, champagne, copper, matte gold, rose gold and white.